American Fork has a lot to offer whether you are visiting for a day or moving here for a lifetime. Our community offers activities from as a scenic hike to a world-renowned cave to a day on a beautiful golf course. No matter if you are looking for a family-friendly, adventurous or relaxing experience American Fork, Utah, has something for you.
There are several tourism attractions within city limits including:
- American Fork Fitness Center
- Timpanogos Cave
- American Fork Canyon Scenic Loop
- Sundance Resort
- American Fork Lake Boat Harbor
- World-class rock climbing in American Fork Canyon
- World-class mountain biking in American Fork Canyon
- Scenic Stewart Falls hike
- Fox Hollow Golf Course
- Breathtaking Cascade Springs
We encourage you to explore our city gallery or, better yet, come to visit our wonderful city today! We are sure you will enjoy our quaint and beautiful community. To find even more tourism destinations within Utah Valley, we invite you to take a look at The Explore Utah Valley site.
Tourism is a significant part of the business community here in American Fork. To find out how you can be a part of this exciting industry, call American Fork City at 801-756-5110 or stop by our office today!